Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Nice, Laid-Back Weekend....

....and when I say Laid-back, I mean LAID-BACK! Aaron let me sleep in until.....NOON yesterday. I can't even begin to think about the last time I was able to sleep in that long....wait,yes I can...it was when I'd puked the night before...

...So I worked on an album that I've been commissioned by a friend to do. I didn't get very far. But I know that I need to finish it soon, because her friend's shower is less than two weeks away now. *bites nails*

...In the evening, we went to Half Price Books, where I found some clearance deals, both for myself and for the daycare. Currently, I'm reading a book called Foreplay...a Brit book. Is good so far.

Other than that, not much ado, other than the odd game of Literati, which I'm for shit these days. To think I had a rating of 1992, to have it squashed! GRRRR.... lol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never hear dof Literati. Do you have to be smart to play? Or only smart if you want to win. Does it have to do with Literature? For sure, I'd be bad at it if it does.

Save your receipts from half price Books. Things for the daycare are tax deductable expenses, right?

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Cath said...

Glad you had time to chill out sweetie!

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home