Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, March 19, 2004

today's a down day. i'm fairly tired of life. i'm tired, i'm lonely, and i'm feeling sad. i don't have the energy to enjoy my life at all. i work sixty hours a week, taking care of kids who beat up on my kids, and i want a break. i want people to talk to. i want to be able to shower every day. i want to be able to go out and get a mountain dew at nine o'clock in the morning. i want to fit into size six jeans again. i want to have the energy to scrapbook. i don't want to have to worry about money. i want my kids to be healthy. i want to not have to worry about rsv, weight gain, and physical development. i want my friends to be happy. i want my friends to have jobs. i want to go away from my house. i want to be able to have as many babies as i want. i want to be able to sleep past six o'clock in the morning. i don't want to have to worry about two year-olds biting, kicking, and whining. i don't want to have to listen to babies who aren't mine cry all the time. i don't want to have to always clean up toys in my living room.

i don't want much out of life......i just want someone to stop this thrill-ride, because i don't want to ride it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home