Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, March 05, 2004

griffin has an ear infection and a sinus infection. he slept all night without coughing or anything (thank you triaminic!).....which left me to worry irrationally this morning!

got my load of stamps! i'm pretty stoked at my stash. i got a crumb-ton for just over 100 bucks, so i'm pretty happy.

was up to midnight lastnight arranging my stamps (they come unmounted, so you have to put the bloody things together....) and cleaning my hellish kitchen.

i've decided that giving a complete blow job isn't going to be a successful mission for me. i think i've an aversion to the texture......LOL sorry, aaron! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home