Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

If I had a magic wand, I would.....

.........make Erin's eyes better, making glasses a non-issue.
.........cause Erin and Griffin to magically catch up to their peers.
.........make Collin be happy and content all the time.
.........make it so that Collin had tons of great friends to play with all the time.
.........cause there to be no more puking.
.........take about 20 lbs. weight of both Aaron and I, therefore making us a little happier with ourselves.
..........make another hour in the day for things that go on the back-burner.
..........remember to do the nice things for Aaron that he does for me.
..........put money into our bank account so that we could afford a larger house.
..........make the confusion easier for friend.
..........make all the preemie kiddos healthy.
..........find a stop to premature deliveries and all the craziness that causes them.

I'd figure out how to make the world perfect....

......if only I had a better magic wand than the one I've got. It's just collecting dust in the dress-up box at the moment.


.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

That's an awesome list, I wish I had a magic wand to share with you.

And Happy Birthday Aaron!

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home