Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Return to Paradise of Puke.....

Man-o-man, I wish I could say that I were returning to Blue Lagoon (am I an old fart, or what?!), but...alas...I'm not that lucky. I'm the one who will accidentally leave lipstick in my pocket, to be washed and dispersed throughout my laundry. I'm the one who will get a smudge on her new tennis shoes the second she wears them. I'm the one who loses a twenty dollar bill....you get my drift.

Right now, my unluckiness lies in my children and their illnesses. I suppose it all started in 1998 when I was going to go to King's Island with Katie to celebrate her 21st birthday, when Collin got the chicken pox, and I was afraid of infecting her kids with it. Gotta love life. Now it's just about damn near every holiday that we get to spend alone because of a child puking.

On a happier note...it is absolutely 100% fucking beautiful today, and my fat ass is going to try and haul the chubbykin kids out to play this afternoon after nap. Puke or no puke, it's going to do us a world of good!

Rock on, Spring! I hope that you bring with you germ free days.

Off to change some shit.......I know you're so completely jealous of me. Do you know how unbelievably bad soy milk shit smells?? I don't think you want to if you don't already know.... baaah---goooo..... LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Village-Idiot said...

You crack me up with your rants. I hope your puke free days continue. As for spring, yeah bring it on! But unfortunately the longer days bring an earlier wake-up time for my dinosaurs. There's always a trade off.

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Gah, no more puke! And as for the nice weather... I heard it's suppose to rain and be in the 40's the rest of the week. :(

11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home