Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

More of the Same....

Only this time, Mr. Hammer , it's coming out both ends, and I got to give baths to two very unhappy babies this morning. I feel like I might be getting this myself, too. But who knows, it could also be that Aunt Flo has been here for four weeks in a row, with no more than a few days' break. Am looking at getting the old surgery done on April 15. Aaron made the quip that I couldn't get it done then, because I'd be busy doing our taxes that day.....asshole....but he's probably right!

Right, off to tame the wild and shitting beasts.

2 Comments:

Blogger diligent law student said...

Sounds like all of you need to go to the doctor ASAP!!! Sorry to hear the babies are still not feeling well...don't know what to say about the Aunt Flo problem b/c I could only imagine! Yuck!

12:41 PM

 
Blogger Cath said...

Hope the puking has stopped ror good now and am so sorry to hear about Aunt Flo! Hopefully after the 15th you'll be better!

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home