Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Crazy Day, Yet She Has Energy at the End....

Today was a looney day, but a good day. I had extra kids at the Zoo, but we actually were able to accomplish a few of the things on my list. I am trying to make it a habit to read at least once to the kids per day. It's one of those things that's easy to forget, but is easy to sneak in right before I lay everyone down. Much easier, though, when the Mary Kay lady isn't coming around to get things from me. And then wonders why I'm so stressed sounding. I just needed to get everyone down for afternoon nap, and she was interrupting it. That's all. Oh, well.

So, to add to the lunacy, a new animal starts at the Zoo tomorrow. Well, a new-old animal. She's huge now, though...at a whopping 11 months, she's enough to break an arm! ROFL....but she's a sweetie, so I think that we'll get along pretty well after a while. Her name is as cute as she is.... Lilli. :)

So tomorrow I have to figure out how to unload two kids around the five o'clock hour.......stay tuned for further details on the second showing of our house..... YIKES!!!

Off to clean now.....

1 Comments:

Blogger preemiemum said...

Me too, so how did it go????

Everything crossed here that it went well

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home