Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, April 08, 2005

You Want Wild and Exotic.....

....you can come on over today, then. There are 12 children in my little 1240 sq. ft. house today. Aaron has helped a little bit, but it's sure busy! At least everyone is 11 months old or older. But I'm running around like a madwoman today! It wouldn't be that bad, but there are a few kids on Spring Break, so they came along.

Other than that, no new news to report. Griffin did go in the potty a little bit before bed last night. Methinks that we're on our way to being big kids, which both scares the hell out of me and makes me so very proud and excited. There's something to be said for the cute little butts in underwear! Totally not on a pedophile level, either, but if you're a mommy or daddy of a toddler, you can so relate.

This time next week, I shall be getting diced and spliced. I'm not so much looking forward to it, but I'm experiencing a bit of pain these days, so I'll be glad to get rid of that. Then I can decide which method of sterilization would be best for Aaron and me. Then, I can be the girl who isn't on birth control and actually WANTS to have sex. (Sorry, Nain, but this is my diary, after all.)

Anyway, happy weekend, all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home