Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

god, i am so bored. i'm really wishing i did something else. a person needs more adult company than this.....surely there are laws about how long a person can go without hearing a real voice!! after a while, the lonliness really starts to get me down. most other things about my life are totally doable.....but that aspect is really starting to wear on me. i really do love being with my children....being the first one to see griffin take a step....being there for him when he's sick and just wants his momma.....knowing all about erin's tickle spots and how to make her laugh.....those are things that really make it all worthwhile....loneliness, however, makes it hell sometimes.

guess i really should start talking to myself aloud....the voices inside my head just aren't doing it for me anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home