Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

ho-hum....another humdrum day in my house. it's not too bad, really, just is what it is. have you guys ever hear the song "the ballad of lucy jordan" by dr. hook? one of my uk friends told me about it....i think it's really going to be me.(well....if the theory that she really does commit suicide in the end rings true, then i can skip that part!!) and while i should be content with this (i have three beautiful kids, a pretty good husband, a roof over my head, etc), i feel that there is a life out there that i'm totally missing out on. it's an odd feeling of bitterness and shame. not that these feelings are dominant in my life, but i do get the odd wave of 'is this really what my life will be like for me forever?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home