Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Been A While....


...so I've not been inclined to really do much blogging lately. No real reason. There really isn't much going on here. It's pretty well more of the same. But, alas, my dear friend Judy pointed out that I've been neglectful, so I suppose I'll bore you with some idle prattle. And delight you with a picture of my Medusa-haired little lady. I do love her so...Don't love it when she screams at me. But I will keep her around.
....let's see. The twins started sparring class recently. This past Friday was their second third class. They're doing really well. No crying off the mat for the little lady, which is a big big accomplishment. Yesterday we all went, and man, was the car ride home stinky! Collin has had two weeks now of working out with the adults. At first he was very apprehensive to work out with us, but now I think he's glad he's made the switch. He gave me a big bruise last week, and I accidentally beaned him with a reverse punch to the gut this week, so we're fairly matched. *winks*
...so Erin and I went today to pick out new glasses for her. She will soon sport a pair of blue frames. Aaron was a bit disconcerted by that, but I think she looks absolutely adorable in them. And it's something that SHE picked out for herself. Kind of like Collin and his long hair, I want my kids to be able to express their individuality in positive ways. I don't care what people say about them, so long as THEY feel happy with their decisions.
...after our trip to the eye doctor, we went to Michael's to spend my coupon. I bought some new paper, a box of cards with envelopes (winds up being cheaper in the long run to buy premade cards...go figure!), and a new stamp set. I am excited to work with them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

She's so adorable Steph! Can't wait to see what she looks like with the blue frames.

Have fun stamping!

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I do love a trip to Michaels and coming home with new fun stuff. I wish I could buy what I want all at once rather than spending my coupons one day at a time.

Kids spend thier whole childhood ins earch of their identity. If you let them make good choices, like blue glasses and long hair, everyone's lives turn out better in the long run.

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home