Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Cards!


...am slowly but surely finding my crafting mojo. Here are some cards I made last night and tonight. They look not unlike the cards I've already posted. Funny how you tend to groove with one style or another.
...not much else ado Chez Byers. Aaron's out tonight to attend the parents' meeting for the sex ed talks that will be happening later in the month. Can I crawl under the covers until he's about 25? The twins will be graduated by then, too. Can I, can I, can I?

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

What sex ed talks? I know nothing. I guess Aaron will have to educate me.(And Scott).

4:02 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

So so very cute cards!

3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home