Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Almost There!


....Love this pic of Erin. She never ceases to amaze me with her creativity and beauty. I could yum on her all day. Of course, she's a wiggle worm, which wears me the heck right out. But she's a cute wiggle worm.

....I wrote the check for my final medical bill from last year. Am so glad to finally be out from underneath it. Next to tackle the credit cards.... we shall see. I think that I'm going to take part of my tax refund and save it for our family vacation this year. We're due for something fun. But after this school year, our daycare bill will go down to next to nothing, and I can't wait for that. Being broke sucks, yo!

....Have a fun weekend planned out ahead of me. Tomorrow night is sparring. Then I'll take my yucky butt to the Winter Carnival at school (funny that they're having it two weeks before Spring, but you don't see my sorry ass signing up for the PTO, either!). Saturday, I have a date with the girlfriends to go to the Fairgrounds for a paper crafts show. Am stoked. Beyond. Belief. Nothing like a bit of shopping when the mojo's in town. am going to take out a finite amount of cash, though, and take that with me. When it's gone, it's gone. Saturday night, we have plans to meet up with a few of my old high school guy friends to watch the UFC fight and catch up a bit. I can't wait! Hopefully Sunday will be spent relaxing. We shall see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is SOO cute!!!

10:06 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

In the photo with Griffin you look like you are 16 years old!

It was so nice o see you and Katie yesterday!

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home