Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My Little Man....


...moments like these make it to where you're still amongst the living.
...This morning, you decided that you would be angry at me for not letting you change your undies, even though you'd just put them on after your bath last night. You then wouldn't get dressed. And then you complained that you were cold. So I helped you get dressed. You're six. I shouldn't have to help you. You then dorked around and didn't get your shoes on.....on and on this morning, until you missed the bus. Then got mad at me that you weren't riding the bus.
...Yes, some days you make life incredibly difficult. But you're still my little man, and I love you lots. You're so incredibly lucky that you're cute!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Seth has an alarm clock that I can set for 7:30 and 7:40. I turn it on at night, but sometimes he will just turn it off. Many mornings I am still changing his clothes with him. He will be 9 in a month and should be way past this stage. He is lucky I don't make him go to school in pajamas.

Noah was bawling and pissed off after WFK last night. He did not like the competition thing and was pissed his team lost.

1:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, just wait a few years. The memories are all worth it.
Nana S

5:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home