Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, February 01, 2008

Psych!

...that's what I feel like the weather people are saying... we were threatened with this huge winter storm...and we got maybe 1.5 inches on the ground. It's a bit slick, but nothing major.

...nothing much going on around here, really. Not with me. Plenty of people are going through junk right now. The worst thing I got going are some whiny four year-olds who will be five in ten short days. What four year old do you know who's not whiny? Griffin was in bed before NBC nightly news was through last night because of the whine....well, his whine is usually accompanied by stamping feet and threatened hitting instead of cheese, as is customary. *sigh*

...the good news of the week, aside from me actually winning a sparring match, is that I promoted to 2nd degree brown on Wednesday night. I've this belt and 1st degree brown to muddle through, until October, but then I'll be a black belt, too. And the thought of that is way exciting. I have lots of work to do before then, but I'm excited to hop on for the bumpy ride!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I am going to be so nice to you. You could truly kick my ass if I were bad to you. Okay, i think you have been able to kick my ass for a very long time, but now it is a proven fact that you can take on most of us.

4:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home