Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Bummed....

...the only word for a day like today.

...the better news is that my 'rents came up this weekend. Was an awesome time just catching up with my dad and momma. Awesome to watch my kids interact with my parents. We don't enough of this, due to the three hour (plus) tour that is the trip between our doorsteps. And I enjoyed every minute of it. I actually got to take my momma out for lunch...just the two of us! (Courtesy of one of Aaron's students, as it was a gift card from Christmas....it's OK, folks, he doesn't like Panera Bread!)

...to finish off my obsession with Bob Sanders, I will have you know that I love the way Griffin is starting to interact with people. He has a big funny streak, and he's starting to really show it. Over the course of the ill-fated game yesterday, he was taunting me with things like "Peyton Manning's going to win and Bob Sanders is going to lose" and "Bob Sander's isn't YOUR boyfriend, Mom, he's MINE." Love that kid.

...and the other funny of the day was Erin's version of a rally cap....Hawaiian flowers on a clip on one side of my head and a small butterfly clip on the other. It was either that, or the fact that Aaron went to watch the game at a bar, thus making it the only game we didn't watch together, that made the game go so far south..... *winks*

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Aaron doesn't like Panera? It does serve girl food, so maybe I am biased, but c'mon, doesn't that make him a communist or something?

7:11 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

The gift card stash, hehe.

I'm bummed about the Colts too. Next year! :)

9:59 PM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

How can he not like Panera?? I agree with Judy, I think that does in fact make him a communist. Mmmmmm broccoli cheese soup.

One thing I love about being in the education field are the gift cards at the holidays. Thank God for parents who don't have time to think about what to get me ;)

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home