Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Random Thoughts....

...because I can't think of anything real to say.

...yelling at my daughter for having troubles wearing her eye patch (of course, she never says WHAT'S wrong, just whines...) will not do any good....

...yelling at my daughter for the eye patch only ruined an otherwise great morning.

...the morning only went south from there....from bad traffic on the way in to work to having to take the stairs (not so shabby, but it's five floors up!) to not being able to make a freaking cup of coffee....

...to get myself through I shall revel in the fact that I won a sparring match last night against a girl half my age (well, a little over half my age, since she can drive...)...who's a BLACK BELT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

WoooHooo You kick butt. I mean, you REALLY kick butt. She is probably young and flexible and all that stuff I ain't any more. You go, Girl!

12:00 AM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

Hopefully, by lunch time..it got to be a better day!

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home