Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, December 23, 2005

You Gotta love Your Kids....


...yes, this is a sippy cup being thrown at me. There seems to be a little (lot) of picture-taking retaliation going on in this house right now! Mean, mean kids! hehe

...nearly ready for the holidays. I've got a lot of wrapping to do, but that's typical of me with Christmas. For the first time ever I bought coordinated "Santa" wrap. Each kid's getting different paper so they'll know exactly whose present is whose on the big day. Of course, it just hit me this very second that we have a couple of gifts that are for both Erin and Griffin. Those might have to be wrapped with both papers!

...I need to sit down and work on a few more presents today. One needs to be finished by tomorrow evening, and the other by Christmas evening, so I best get my big tushy in gear! I'm decorating Starbucks travel mugs for my dad and father-in-law. I hope they like them. It's funny that I should feel so out of my league with that, but have less fear in making a book from scratch. Not that I wasn't uneasy about the calendars, but even still.

...Best wishes to my friend Mike, who will be leaving Jolly Ol' England to take up residence in New Zealand!

...And Merry Christmas to everyone! Enjoy the time with your families.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Going to New Zealand would be adream come true. If it is anything like what I have heard, I may just decide to never ever leave as it is so beautiful and the people are so nice. I know nothing about their weather, though.

I love the pic. It is perfest. Caught in the act and so definitely scrapbookable! You'll have years to taunt her with this photo. "See, you were a bitch even when you were little!" Hee Hee. Be sure to get some naked bottom pictures, too, before they get too old.

4:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home