Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to all!


And to all a good drunk..... oops... did i really say that? Why, yes, yes I did.... Since I don't drunk-dial people, I'll give everyone on the good old information superhigh-way a drunk post. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and diet Cherry Coke makes a pretty damn good combo. Anyway, here's some Christmas cheer from here. I thought this made a sweet picture. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

Merry Christmas to you too. How did the twins do with the tree thus far?

11:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came over with a little present for you a few minutes ago, but you weren't home. Oh well, no rum and diet coke for me. I was hoping you'd share the joy with me.

It was snowing too hard for me to leave your gift on the porch, I didn't want the paper to come off.

5:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home