Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Computer Gods Are Out to Get Me....

.....for I'm trying for the second time to post in relation to my own "monkey on my back." And for the second time, it's pissing down rain so badly that I'm sure that the electricity is going to go out, leaving me with yet another blank screen.

i can't remember the exact phrase, but it's something like "bend over, it's coming again". ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

One of the great reasons to have a wireless laptop...I can still surf when the weather is crap outside!

9:01 PM

 
Blogger cmhl said...

ohhhhhhhhh, I"m waiting to hear about your monkey. I don't want to be alone in my shame. hahaha!

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home