Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Happy Friday, Everyone!

So...feeling a little less psycho today. I was honest with my "favor" family, and told them that I could no longer be what they needed me to be, and that I wasn't going to watch their kids anymore. I wasn't making full price on them, anyway, but the stress of having ten kids in my house three days a week was killing me. Plus, I have one sweet, little whiney butt on my hands every day, I was really having issues with having TWO on my hands. So, I finally told them that it was getting to be too much for me. DO YOU HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING, PEOPLE??? I FINALLY SAID "NO!"

Now, if I could just get rid of one more, I would be rocking on with my bad self....

My friend Rebecca came over today, and will kill me for telling you all this, but she bought me White Castle! I'd never had it, as the smell of the "sliders" makes me sick. BUT, they have kick-ass mozzerella sticks and chicken rings! How I miss having people around to do that for me at least once a week! Now it happens less often than I would wish.

I got two pages done within the last two days. I will take pics and post at another date. I know...I still owe everyone the pages from my weekend. I know you all are dying to see them. ha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

No idea what White Castle is but glad you sort of enjoyed it.

Glad you said No steph!

4:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home