Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Holy Cow.....

....It's 1:30 and I've not gone to bed yet..... YIKES! I'm not sure how I'm going to survive later today with toilet training, but we'll see!

BTW, I've got Erin's album done up to April of 2003. I've done all the "scariest" stuff of her NICU stay, and am now up to the point where she's wearing clothes! Can I say how stoked I am with myself? Also, I do have to say that I'm going to have to cut her first year album off at her NICU stay. I've been using the binder-style albums, so that constricts the amount of pages I can put in one album without it bulging out. And methinks that Griffin has more pictures in the NICU (shhhh...don't tell Erin!), so I'm not sure how I'm going to manage his album...lol

OK, off to bed with my sorry butt...I've been up for 20 hours now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Congrats on the scrapbooking Steph, you're doing awesome!
Hope i'm gonna scroll down your blog to find some pics of them ;)

4:49 AM

 
Blogger cmhl said...

go to bed, girl, you're out of control!!! hahah.

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home