Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Couple of Funnies....

On the way back from vacation, Aaron was teasing me, and I said "I know, I'm not stupid" like the chicken on Elmo's Adventures in Grouchland. Well, Griffin, ever the little parrot, shouted in the back of the van, "I know, I stupid!" It might be one of the things you have to be there for, but Griffin ever keeps us laughing.

Erin, on the other hand, doesn't necessarily mean to make us laugh. Be warned, this one's a bit gross and TMI. Aunt Flow finally graced my presence (and after getting drunk on Saturday, and then being four days late with it did not settle well with me....I don't need another baby, but I especially don't want to harm any baby that might pop up between now and when Aaron's snip job takes effect! LOL). Well, Erin, ever the little nosy prat that she is, decided to hang out with me while in the bathroom. She looks down at my underwear (which contains a pad....), crinkles up her nose, and says "eeeewwwwww". This poor girl doesn't know what's coming! ROFL

Anyway, Collin and I are reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix right now so that we can finally start on the sixth book. I know what happens in the sixth book, but will not divulge anything, as I know that Cath's reading it right now. I can't wait to see how everything unfolds, though. I'm also anxious to remind myself of what happens in the fifth book at the end. I couldn't remember exactly how it turns out, even though I've already read it. Not that I would be lost in the sixth book, but I really would like to be reminded of what happens next.

Today is my eighth wedding anniversary! I've been married to Aaron for eight years now. I can hardly fathom that I'm old enough to have been married that long, but I'm not sorry that I have been. Aaron's a wonderful man, and I love him dearly. He does a wonderful job with the hats he wears as husband, father, teacher, etc. I know that I'm not easy to live with. At times, frankly, neither is he, but we seem to put up with eachother beautifully.

I love you, Aaron!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!!!!!!

12:06 PM

 
Blogger Village-Idiot said...

Funny stories, but DEFINATELY TMI.

Happy Anniversary.

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home