Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Warning to All Family.....Sexually Explicit Material...

ROFL....is that a good enough warning to let Alaina know that she should just shut her eyes and move along? *winks*

Aaron got the snip today. While part of me is saddened by this, as we will no longer hear the pitter patter of those first baby steps, part of me can't wait to have a bunch of sex without worrying whether or not we'll get pregnant. These days without nursing hormones and hormones from birth control, I feel like getting some groove on. But...I really can't have much fun due to the worries of getting pregnant. I would so love another baby, but there are just too many risks involved with it, so we're closing up shop with that regard.

We are happy at the thought of being 45 and having an empty nest. Am hoping that this means that I can actually breathe later on in life. Hopefully I'll still have enough air around me to actually be able to enjoy it. I'm afraid at the rate I've been traveling these days, I might not....One should not work 60 hours a week every week for months on end....On that note, though, only one week until my fat ass is vacationing!!! :) The funny thing is that I don't really know what I'm going to do over vacation yet....but I do know that I won't be sitting around here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

Please tell Aaron congratulations on becoming a woman...wait..that's not even funny is it!

Called you on Saturday and left a message with the little C man. Hope you got it.

Talk to you soon I hope. Missing you something terrible!

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Leann said...

45 with an empty nest eh? I turn 44 this summer my twins will be 18 months old then! :P

11:03 AM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

Don't forget about those "emissions" that must occur prior to carefree sex! You don't want to be the one that gets pregnant after "the snip" because then I would have to laugh my ass off at you!

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home