Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm Up, I'm Up! *Sob*

Vacation is over, and I'm sat here on a Monday morning with a sleeping child down on my sofa. Up at 6 a.m. this morning....It's actually not been too bad. I swear, though, all of these kids grew while I was away! Am actually looking forward to seeing all of them.

Last night I spent a few hours working on my office/scrapbook room. Aaron ran out of hollow wall anchors, though, so I have to wait til tonight to finish, presuming I have enough energy for it. Here's hoping, as I would really love to get back to scrapbooking. I have so many neat things to use....and sooooo many pictures to scrap!

OK, am going to get up off my butt and find a coloring picture of a farm to copy....

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Too cool having your own scrap room, isnt it cool!! Pictures needed!
Hope you can get some scrapping done soon!

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home