Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Countdown Continues.....three.days.

So I went to bed early last night, and feel a bit less suicidal today. That, and I'm out of bleach. Go figure.

Three days until I can breathe. Am hoping that I'll not have to spend my entire vacation in the stress center. The babies decided that it would be a fabulous fun idea to spit milk at eachother yesterday evening. I spent the rest of the night upstairs playing Collapse. Stupid, timewasting game that it is.

*sigh* three days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

Sounds like you need a night out before your vacation begins!

11:15 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

More alcohol, methinks...

7:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home