Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Getting Ready to Start Another Week....

There is so much that I would love to do this week. I definitely want to get the scrapbook/office in order soon. It is still a bunch of boxes....*sigh* it's one of those jobs that i don't *think* will take too much time, but I dread doing...I'm not sure why. Probably at the thought that I feel guilty for it because so much other stuff needs to be done.

Which brings me to something that will be fun that I'm going to work into the plan....I found at Wal-Mart tonight (though I did have to wait for about thirty minutes to get someone to cut and mark it for me *grumbles*) some pillow cloth for Star Wars, Thomas the Tank, and Disney Princesses....So my kids will be getting handmade pillows from me! *big, cheesy grins*

Other than that, it was pretty much run of the mill around these parts today. It would have been a typical Sunday, since we spent it with Aaron's family...there was just more family to spend it with, as Aaron's aunt, uncle, cousin, and grandpa were in the mix, too.

Oh, God....I forgot to call my dad.....fuck me running......

What can I do to make it up to him??? *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Woohoo on the pillow fabric! I kinda forgot to call my dad too, guess I should do that tonight.

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home