Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Am.So.Frigging.Tired.

There is no rest for the weary (or the wicked, as the Brits would say). It seems that the best time to go to bed in this household is somewhere between 10:30 and 11:30 p.m. And when get-up time is 5:45ish, that's not a whole heckofalot of sleep for the girl who used to sleep 9 or so hours a night. I feel like a zombie these days.

I need to find a new mode of relaxation. I don't have a way to veg out, really. It seems when I do get the chance to breathe, I'm hampered by feelings of guilt that I'm not doing something else. *sigh*

someone please tell me that it will get better.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I would love to tell you that it gets better girlie...but no can do! I am thinking that I need to drive down there and kidnap your ass for a couple of days.

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home