Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Finally Friday....

....so I am happy that it's finally Friday! :) There is quite a bit that needs to be done before the big weekend, though. I need to gather up a bunch o'laundry and get that clean. I also need to load up the TracFone. Why, you ask? Because tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party for the littlest bit at daycare...She'll be one on Tuesday! :) Then after the party, I'm heading to Chicago to see Nancy, who's daughter is having her big four year-old birthday party on Sunday! :) It's going to be a busy weekend, but am hoping to get some fun in.

There is only one small issue here....I'm getting sick. *sob*

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Can't wait to see you and the kiddos! Hope you're feeling better soon...start taking vitamins NOW!

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Dayquil/Nyquil, you'll make it. Have a fun weekend! :)

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home