Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, November 05, 2004

The weekend's here....well....in seven hours it will be! The last kiddo is leaving at around 6:00 pm. tonight, but I'm going to have to leave earlier than that....I'm going to a conference for the March of Dimes. Since the kids were so premature, I've realized just how much MOD has done to help save premature babies. My twins (born at 26 weeks) are alive today because of some of the research that MOD has funded!

On a more personal note, Griffin (one of the 26 weekers!), sang "If You're Happy and You Know It" with me today!! What a big boy! *sniff, sniff*

1 Comments:

Blogger Village-Idiot said...

MOD Rules! My sister was a director for them in NYC. She coordinated the NYC Walk America. I was involved with pick-ups from local businesses and bringing the merchandise to their offices in the city (another example of 'friends' you make when they know you own a truck...lol).

Its amazing (and disappointing) the disproportionate amount of $$ spent on preserving life when its at its end as compared to bringing life into this world.

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home