Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

i'm sad.....the twins have taken to hitting my face when i ask for a kiss!!! *waaaaaaaaaaaaah!*

why must children do this to their mommies?? if they're hungry, and dad's in the same room, they still will run and attach themselves to my legs....if i want a kiss, they'll act like they're going to kiss me and then hit me with quite a whollop! :(

*returning to my little space of self-pity*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - At least we can chalk it up to love taps (or whacks). My daughter runs from me when I ask for a kiss.

Thanks for the comment on my site! It's greatly appreciated!!

Goldberry
www.silverlining.typepad.com/silver_linings

10:47 PM

 
Blogger Mellie Helen said...

I know what you mean. Daddy will be Fully Available, yet the kiddies clutch (grab, hold, hang from, etc.) only Mommy. I try to take it as a compliment, but I could do with a few less compliments. Not to mention the resulting bruises.

Just found you by cruising BE. Also, kannst du Deutsch, oder sagst du die Tagen auf Deutsch nur aus lassen machen?

(stop laughing already. I haven't spoken German since 1983!)

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home