Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

i'm sad.....the twins have taken to hitting my face when i ask for a kiss!!! *waaaaaaaaaaaaah!*

why must children do this to their mommies?? if they're hungry, and dad's in the same room, they still will run and attach themselves to my legs....if i want a kiss, they'll act like they're going to kiss me and then hit me with quite a whollop! :(

*returning to my little space of self-pity*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - At least we can chalk it up to love taps (or whacks). My daughter runs from me when I ask for a kiss.

Thanks for the comment on my site! It's greatly appreciated!!

Goldberry
www.silverlining.typepad.com/silver_linings

10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home