Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, November 05, 2004

Blog Explosion really does get more people surfing your blog! :) Thanks to all who have been surfing as of late! :) It's been really neat to see that there are so many people out there that keep an online diary.

And for those of you who have asked, yes, I can speak German. I was a German teacher for a year before I retired from the profession. That's a long story for another day! :)

So, ja, kann ich ein bißchen Deutsch sprechen und lesen. Aber es ist seit so lange, daß ich sie nutzen, so ich habe so viel verlernt! :(

(So, yes, I can speak and read a little German. But it's been a long time since I've used it, so I have forgotten so much!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Village-Idiot said...

Farfenugen (did i spell that right?) The only German I know is from VW commercials... lol. Pathetic, I know.

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home