Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, February 09, 2009

Shout Outs....

....to Katie and Judy, who both called me today to make sure that I was a happy, caffienated-by-diet-Coke bunny. To Katie who delivered a 20 oz. cold bottle and 12 pack to my door for me. And to Katie for not bonking me over the head when I found the case that Aaron had bought. You two are the best. And again, I don't deserve how well you both treat me. Love you both!

....to Aaron, who actually went out and purchased a 24 pack of caffienated diet Coke without telling me to ensure the safety of the family. Love you, too.

....feeling the love today. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Alaina said...

ok, that's it. That's all I'm getting you for your birthday from here on out.

7:18 PM

 
Blogger crazed lunatic said...

Nain... I would so not be mad at ya for that! ;-)

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Unfortumately I think you are feeling a cold as well as the love.

8:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sweet friends and a sweet husband! Glad to hear your grandad's doing a bit better. I hope it continues.

11:12 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Next time I will bring Minute Rice. Hope you are feeling better!

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home