Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, February 06, 2009

"Don't Tap Out!"


...so I had about 20 minutes to get my make up on and get the twins dressed and teeth brushed this morning. Just enough time to watch a bit of my DVR'd UFC. Of course, I had to turn it off, because Griffin couldn't bring himself to watch and get dressed at the same time. But it was so hard not to just let him watch, because he's getting SO into it.... The guys had gone down to the ground (so for all intents and purposes for those of you who don't know much about MMA, they were wrestling... and they try to find ways of getting their opponent in a situation where they will give up by "tapping out"). So what do I hear from Griffin? "Oooh... don't tap out!"


...Yes, we shall be watching it when we get home. I do so love that boy.
...Got my hair cut. Am still debating on whether I like it. Am thinking I probably should have left well enough alone. But am glutton for punishment. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks fabulous!!! I wish I could do that with mine....well I could I guess, but it sure wouldn't look as cute on me!

12:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home