Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thursday!

...nearing the end of the week. And I'm good with that.

  • Cowboy Mouth puts on a good concert. They're a funky punk-ish type band. And they're just a fun band to see. If you like Barenaked Ladies, you would appreciate this band.
  • The opener last night was Wheelhouse. They're a cross between southern rock and blues. And definitely worth a listen. They're a local band.
  • Protein shakes a good for a variety of things. The new one am trying has a muscle recovery blend to it. I find that if I drink one of the shakes after working out, I'm not as sore. I also find that if I drink it after a night of imbibing, the hangover doesn't last as long. Woot!
  • I ordered sparring gear for the twins' birthday. It should arrive today or tomorrow. They both want to try it out, so we'll see how they do!
  • I'm getting my hair cut today after work. It was cut a little unevenly last month, and I'm starting to get a little pissy with it. It's showing the more it grows out. Am thinking that I'm going to go shorter. We'll see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

The twins want to spar? Are they too new to Karate to do that? Just don't let them spar with Seth, they'll take him dowm!

3:00 PM

 
Blogger crazed lunatic said...

not too new.... is good to start as soon as you can. :-) they are going to have not only the sparring gear on, but a chest protector, too.... they want to do it, but I hope they KEEP doing it, so am going to make sure they're heavily padded... ;-)

3:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hair is starting to show it's faults as well! I don't think it will be too much longer before I get it cut again.

10:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home