Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Break....



....Happy Fall Break for those of you lucky enough to have the time off! Aaron just sent me this picture from the pumpkin patch. We're fortunate enough to live in an area that has tons of them to choose from.

....Just bought my tickets to see Disturbed. They're coming to Indy on December 15th. Not sure who's going with me. I bought two tickets. Aaron will take one for the team and take me, but I'd rather take someone who enjoys the band. Am hoping that my baby brother will go with me. We shall see. I might be begging for a babysitter for that day. Is a Monday. Bad day for a concert, but I'm going anyway. Merry Christmas to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home