Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

What Is It....


...about hanging out with family that gives you license to eat whatever you want to and can put in your body? We went down to southern Indiana this weekend for my cousin's wedding. It was a good time. So awesome to see my cousin so happy. He's only 25, but so much has happened in his short life. So seeing him this happy and contented is wonderful.

...am exhausted from the weekend, though. And this week will prove to be busy, too. Seems like there is not enough time and so much to do!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great family photo of y'all!

7:24 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I know you are from southern Indiana, but how many cousins can one person have? It seems like you are always going for a wedding.You are going to be broke because of these people. That said, Scott has 14 nieces and nephews, and sometimes we feel our money just goes to their graduations, showers, wedding, babies, etc...

7:46 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

I said the same thing Judy! I personally have 55 first cousins (my dad was one of 14 so that explains most of them) but I'm really only in contact with 10 of them.

Great picture!

8:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my FIL has a family gathering about once a month... and always has the CRAPPIEST food...

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home