Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Don't Need Another Addiction....

....but I could potentially get addicted to Guitar Hero. I played it for the first time last night with Aaron and Greg (sorry, Katie...you'll be out here soon!). And, well....it's fun. But it's difficult for me. OK, maybe it wouldn't have been so difficult for me to do had I NOT had the three beers (and a muscle relaxer at dinner...) before I started.

...so yesterday found me with friends wondering if I had fallen ill over the weekend. I seriously cleaned my house top to bottom. Cleaned all the bathrooms, did laundry, and vacuumed. I even vacuumed the stairs (hence the need for a muscle relaxer...my back is ANGRY at me).

...yesterday morning found me across the street at our neighbor's house. They are the scoutmasters of Collin's Boy Scouts troop. A bunch of boys, Collin included, needed some scoutmaster's conferences and boards of review to promote to the next class of scout. Collin will be a Tenderfoot class. I sat on the boards of review for everyone but Collin. And it's amazing to see the boys grow and mature. It's also fun to see all their personalities at work. Boys can be so frustrating and icky at times, but it's times like yesterday when you see how neat they really can be.

...the concert was good. The only bad part is that I didn't get to see as much as I would like because the girl I went with had to use the bathroom during every set. But I was inebriated so I couldn't be too mad at her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Does Taco Bell count as an addiction? Cuz I could eat it everyday!

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home