Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'll Pay You....

...to take my kids off my hands. I know that no one would pay ME for them. So I'll pay someone to take them.

...why this sudden burst of displeasure? See yesterday's second post regarding the "good kid." Then, I drop the twins off at preschool this morning to hear Griffin's teacher go "Did you talk to Mommy about what happened yesterday?" Uh, no? Apparently he's been hitting his friends at school. Great. So we have a little chat in the hall before school about how we'll have to stop karate if it doesn't stop.

...in other words work is a bit of a pain lately. Sometimes it really sucks to be the auditor of everything. I have a tendency to try not to nitpick the little things if someone's not getting the bigger stuff. Of course, this has a tendency to backfire when you get to the point where you need to have them step it up a notch. Because then you didn't tell them. I could get into points about this, but you'll be bored. Suffice it to say, I suppose I'll just nitpick everything from now on and we'll see how it goes. Sometimes it's better to break up the pill to swallow instead of jamming the entire thing down the throat....but I am probably wrong on this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I am sorry about the kids giving you grief. Did you make enough money at the garage sale to at least buy a botrle of something good?

1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home