Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So My Kid....

...usually I don't talk about Collin much. Why? Because he doesn't drive me nuts like the other two. But today I catch wind that he's getting in trouble on the bus? WTF? He's my GOOD kid! What am I going to do now?

...honestly it just proves that the kidlet is a kid. Sometimes he's so good, it's scary. He's a mini-me waiting to happen. Which just cracks my shit up. He's got my sense of humor with a lot of things, and that's just scary. He's also got my sense of having to open his yap to say whatever's in his head. That's a blessing and a curse.

...no electronics tonight, though, for disturbing the force on the bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home