Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

4 More Days...

...until the May Day concert! Am excited. I don't know if I'm the only nerd who does this, but before I go to a concert, I grab all my cd's by the artist/s who will be performing. You know, doing homework to prepare for the event. And if there are artists at the event that I'm not altogether familiar with, I search their names on pandora.com so that I can familiarize myself with them. So this May Day concert will have 3 Doors Down, Finger Eleven, Seether, Atreyu, and Theory of a Deadman. I have apathetic feelings toward 3 Doors Down, like Finger Eleven and Seether, and am not familiar enough with Theory of a Deadman or Atreyu. Atreyu is a bit on the rough side for me.

...other than that, the only thing to report is my frustration on where I've gone wrong with the twins. The whole shoe thing from yesterday morning...and Griffin and the rain last night. You see, when the door handles on the car are wet, neither twin will open their own door. Sensory issues much? And then, yesterday it was raining. Sprinkling. Griffin would not step out of the house without his head covered. Where in the hell have I gone wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home