Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ibuprofen...

...proved to be better at helping with my pain than I thought. I have been banned from taking ibuprofen and aspirin products until after the procedure Monday. So I took two Tylenol yesterday, which did NOTHING for the pain. So I went home from work. Again. Percocet is my new BFF (sorry, Katie!). Am currently attempting to work while hopped up....am dizzy and cloudy-headed.

....want. my. life. back.

5 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I am so sorry....

7:00 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

I am sorry too...I want Percocet to be my new BFF!

7:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Steph - hopefully this will all be over soon.

8:28 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

I really hope you feel better soon!!!

12:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed your kidney comment over at Katie's site, so i immediately clicked over. I have been having kidney stones for about a year, at least one a month, and I too want my life back. I don't know if that is what you are experiencing or not, but know that I understand what you are going through and it's awful! Hang in there.

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home