Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, March 14, 2008

WTF?

WTF is wrong with me? Am on day four of antibiotics. Should be feeling better, no? Weird pain that's been in my back since January is still pretty bad. Bad enough to wake me up at night. So after talking to the nurse today, they're thinking that perhaps it really is my back after all? At this point, I don't care. I really wish that there were some way to get a more definitive answer. This pain isn't really like anything I have had before. And it's suspiciously close to where my kidney should be. And I had all that scariness two Sundays ago. So it's not unrealistic to think that this might still be kidney type stuff. But whatever it is... I have to figure out a way to make it stop at this point. I can't function like this for very much longer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I think it is time for a trip to the ER. Dang, I don't know how you have held on this long. I want my fix and I want it NOW!

3:20 PM

 
Blogger Jules said...

I'm with Judy - time for some quick action. I hope you figure it out and get some relief soon Steph!

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home