Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

24 hours from now....

...am hoping to have a more definitive answer on why my life has gone to hell in a handbasket over the past two and a half weeks.

10:30 tomorrow.

....If you were wanting discussion that DIDN'T revolve around my kidneys and the pain I'm in (it comes and goes.... just when I think I'm not feeling too bad, the pain comes back.... ), you'll have to come back later. And at this point I'm not holding my breath that it's ever going to go away.....

If this EVER happens to me again, someone tell me to go to the ER, directly to the ER, do not pass go, do not collect 200.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I will remember this post and drive you myself! I hope you are better or at least on the right track after 10:30 tomorrow.

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

Let's us know the outcome!

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

Hope all is well!! You didn't post today so we are all wondering if all is well!

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home