Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Seemed Like A Good Idea At the Time...

....to get out of my bed that I've been lying in for the past week and get to work. I still have pain. Lots of it. Four ibuprofen do nothing for it type pain. So I thought I would just not take anything until I got to work. Only take one throughout the day and still be able to drive home, right? Nope. Am so loopy right now I can barely keep my head up. Am dizzy. At least I'm not nauseated, like I was yesterday.... horked in the parking lot of the doctor's office. Go me. At least I am the proud owner of a two weeks' supply of antibiotics. When they finally kick in, I should be pain free.

...honestly, I don't see how people with chronic pain can function. Either the pain is blinding and you can't do much. Or you get hopped up and can't do much.

...tonight is a sparring class that I'm not healthy enough to attend. And that just plain sucks.

...pass the cheese, please!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard you weren't feeling well, Steph..I sure hope something works to get rid of all that pain. Hang in there! Love you!
~Alaina

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

(hugs) Yeah I'm with you on the chronic pain. I might be able to handle a leg or arm thing but any pain in the stomach makes me a crying baby. Hope you feel better soon and we can get together and at least watch you NOT drink a bottle of wine sometime next week. ;) (I'm only going to bug you about that once more, promise.)

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home