Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

many unanswered questions....

....the most important of which is of course whether or not i got this job. the answer is, i will not know until monday, probably. the funny thing is, is that i would quit tomorrow if i had a definitive answer. the other funny thing is that every time i go through this, i look at my daycare children in a different light. i love all of the kids who come through my door. even the ones that rip another kid's hair out, even the ones who have explored every nook and cranny of my home and torn stuff up. all of them. i will miss them almost as much as i will miss my own children. i think i'm not terrible at what i do....though i know that i could be better.

....oy, the waiting game makes me a very uptight Zookeeper. just ask my friend Rebecca....for i've been stalking her lately....that so has to stop before she tells me she doesn't want to hire me! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home