Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

*Yawn*

Was up until TWO O'CLOCK this morning......Aaron did have the sweetness to let me sleep in until 10:00. (Isn't he really the best?) I tried to pin the funny guy with the lewd names on him, but he can't lay claim to it. He gave me a little hint as to whom the culprit might be, but I shall find out for sure later on. ;)

So today we get to battle twin toddlers as Collin officially is sworn in with his black belt in his style. I can't spell it anymore, or I'd let you all know what it is. LOL After that, if we're not in jail for killing our offspring, we shall go out to a nice dinner to celebrate. :D

Right, I'm off to iron a karate gi! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you weren't up till 2 AM crafting with someone else! I thought that was something special we shared, our own crafting bond. You better not be cheating on me! I'll find out! I know where you live!

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home