Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Day Three of Good Zookeeper

So yesterday, we did chalk drawings, today we've done (yes, already) snowflake pictures, where we painted glue on the snowflake image and then sprinkled clear sparkly glitter on the glue. :D

My Brazilian family brought me back the cutest t-shirt. It's blue with white and yellow stripes on the sleeves, and says "brasil" with a huge "9" on it. am needing to look and see whose number this is. :D

I finally got my postage in the mail yesterday (can I reccommend the USPS site? it's 1.00 for shipping!!), so the bulk of my cards went out to the mailbox yesterday. They shall be picked up today, and sent out! Woop! :D

Am feeling tired today. I feel like I'm starting to get a bit of a cold. Blah. Doc's appt. is today at 2:30. We'll see what she says about all this yucky girl stuff. I just have this feeling that there is something wrong, but can't figure it out myself. Am I the only one who ever feels that way? Not that I'm a hypochondriac, because there *is* at least one thing wrong with me, but I have this sense of dread that something else is going on. We'll see.

Off to tame the masses that are on my kitchen counter.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph you are not paranoid and you are SO not the only one who feels this way! Remember, my 7 week visit from my little buddy? It can be totally frustrating so I don't blame you a bit for being frustrated. Man, doesn't it suck to be a woman sometimes!

Check the mail, you guys should be getting my card soon!

11:22 AM

 
Blogger tiffkindred said...

You are not paranoid! It is better to be safe than sorry. I agree with Alaina it does stink to be a woman. ;( Why God? Why us?

Call me if you need anything... Or you jsut need an excuse to get out of the house! ;) Smile- someone is thinking about you! Ox...t

2:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why the hell did you make snowflakes today when it is suppose to snow like 6'' tomorrow? Let those little curtain climbers get out there with a shovel for a while and see what they think of the white shit then.

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home