Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Brrrr.......

....the first flurry of the year in Hoosierland. It was warm enough to go without a jacket to check the mail yesterday (and not freeze!)...today i'm going to need to wear a scarf so my nose hairs don't freeze! lol

....aside from the wacky weather, not much happening at the Zoo today. More of the same. I so need to clean the daycare area again, but have no desire to do so. *sigh*

....you know, I really did used to have interesting things to talk about. Mostly when I worked outside the home. If anyone wants to discuss Disney, PBS, Noggin, and Nick Jr. shows, give a shout!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiber-4-U said...

So sad to hear about your weather...

Especially because it was 80 and sunny today ::evilgrin::

I will miss having a white Christmas, this year I guess we'll just have to visit the beaches, since those are white, and live it up!

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home