Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, July 29, 2005

TGIF!!

I'm really glad that the weekend is nearly here. I'm exhausted from this first week back to work after my vacation. The kidlets have been a bit nutty the entire week. Griffin has bitten three people this week, and it's really starting to get on my last nerve. I don't know what to do anymore!

Our microwave is fixed now. It bit the dust on Wednesday, and so I had a GE representative come today and fix it for us. It's only a month and a half old, for pete's sake!

Last night, Collin did very well on his belt test. I now have a first degree brown belt in my family! :) I didn't make it out of the gold belt stage, but that's ok! ;)

This weekend we have a family reunion in Southern Indiana. It's for my stepmom's family. I'm anxious to see her, as I think that she's got to be down in the dumps lately. My dad's business is failing/has failed, and they're going to have to declare bankruptcy on it. They could lose a lot, so please keep them in your thoughts during this time.

Off to tame the wild beasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home